For the health and safety of our members, patrons, guests, vendors, invitees, and employees (collectively “Visitors”) of our facility located at 17015 SE 82nd Drive, Clackamas, OR 97015 (the “Club”), RECS Partners LLC (“RECS”) will model this Covid-19 Policy, and at all times act, in accordance with the most recent requirements set forth by the State of Oregon and Clackamas County, including but not limited to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the Oregon Health Authority (OHA) as it relates to the Coronavirus, Covid-19, pandemic. RECS has developed this Covid-19 Policy in response to the pandemic and in order to maintain best practices to prevent the spread of the virus among its Visitors. Upon receipt of new or updated guidelines, RECS will accordingly update the terms and conditions of this COVID-19 policy (the “Policy”), including notification to all Visitors or prospective Visitors via email, social media and website announcements.
Our updated Policy, as of March 10, 2022, is as follows:
- All RECS staff are required to show Proof of Vaccination* prior to hiring.
- Visitors are not required to show Proof of Vaccination to enter the Club.
- Masks continue to be required inside the Club until no longer mandated by both Clackamas County and the State of Oregon guidelines.
- Governor Kate Brown recently announced the State of Oregon guidelines will no longer require inside most buildings beginning on Saturday, March 12, therefore RECS Policy will be updated to align with the State’s recommendation, and Visitors and RECS staff will be allowed inside the Club without a mask starting Saturday, March 12. Masks will continue to be permitted inside the Club, but they will no longer be required on or after that date.
*“Proof of Vaccination” means:
- Company verification of a completed and legible vaccine card or copy of the same (two shots of Moderna and/or Pfizer vaccine; one shot of Johnson & Johnson vaccine), at Company’s sole discretion;
- Photo identification in connection with the completed vaccine card.
The following details about RECS and our facilities are relevant to its Policy:
- 100% of RECS staff have verified their Proof of Vaccination per the above standard.
- RECS disinfects Club communal surfaces and high-contact areas multiple times throughout the day.
- RECS encourages social distancing to the extent practical while inside the Club.
- RECS stays up to date and follows all CDC and OHA guidelines. If new guidelines are provided by the CDC and/or OHA, we will update this information and notify you via email, social media and announcements on our website.
Please direct any questions regarding our policy to info@WeAreRECS.com -- Thank you!
This Privacy Statement governs the manner in which RECS, LLC collects, uses, maintains and discloses information collected from users( each, a “User” ) of the https://WeAreRECS.com website.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
WeAreRECS.com may collect and use User’s personal information for the following purposes:
• To run and operate our Site, we may need your information display content on the Site correctly.
• To improve customer service, Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
• To personalize user experience, we may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
• To improve our Site, we may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
• To send periodic emails, we may use the email address to send them information and updates pertaining to their order.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Terms and Conditions
See here for a pdf of our Terms and Conditions.